|Главная » Файлы » Ашық Сабақтар - Открытый урок » Ағылшын тілі|
My school - ағылшын тілі сабағы
|[ Скачать с сервера (13.6Kb) ]||22.01.2014, 22:00|
|My school |
Date 5a –27.12.13 5b –25.12.13
● Introducing and practicing new vocabulary.
● Developing pupils speaking, writing, reading skills.
● Bringing up children to be tidy, polite and friendly.
Visual aids: pictures, ball, colourful pencils, cards.
The plan of the lesson
I. Organization moment
Good morning, boys and girls! I’m glad to see you, sit down, please. What is the date today? What is the day today? Who is absent today? So, today we will speak about our school, about our subjects and about our studying.
II. Speech drill
Let’s start with a short poem:
Biology and Chemistry,
Geography and History,
English and Spanish,
Music and Art,
We study at school,
That’s great and cool!
Listen and repeat line by line and learn the poem by heart.
III. Home task
Answer my questions.
- Do you go to school?- What subjects do you learn?- Do you know the proverb "Knowledge is power”? - Do you like our school? - What is your favourite school subject?- Where do you get knowledge from?- How many girls and boys are in your class?
IY. New theme
1. Listen to the descriptions of the subjects and tick in the table:
---------------------------------- 1 ----- 2 ----- 3 ----- 4 ---- 5 ---- 6 ----- 7 ----- 8
1. At this subject you can learn how to use computer. (IT)
2. At this subject you can run, jump, play football or tennis. (PE)
3. At this subject you can study nature and do some experiments. (Science)
4. At this subject you can paint your favourite pictures. (Art)
5. At this subject you can read stories, novels and poems. (Literature)
6. At this subject you can travel from our days to 2nd, 3rd or 12th centuries.(History)
7. At this subject you can count and write figures. (Maths)
8. At this subject you can learn to speak, to read, to write in foreign language. (English)
2. There are some short texts. Let’s read them.
1) We have many subjects. They are: Russian, Kazakh, English, Mathematics, History, Music, Sport, History of Kazakhstan, Physical training, Literature and others. My favorite subject is English. It is interesting and exciting at the history lessons. Our History teacher Marat Robertovich is a good teacher. He explains a new material simply and interestingly.
2) I get up at 7o’clock, make my bed, have breakfast and go to school. Our lessons begin at 8 o’clock. Every day we have six lessons, except Saturday. On Saturday we have only five lessons. Every lesson lasts 45 minutes. After third lesson we have lunch. Our lessons finish at 2 o’clock.
3) My school is great. Especially I like my sport lessons. My favorite spots are basketball, volleyball, ping - pong and football. But at the same time we don’t have enough sport facilities at school. I like swimming but there is no swimming - pool in our school. Our schoolchildren can attend their favorite clubs. I attend basketball and volleyball clubs.
3. Answer the question: What do you think about your school subjects?
V. Round off activities:
1. Home task: to learn by heart a poem
|Просмотров: 6486 | Загрузок: 221 ||
|Всего комментариев: 0|