|Главная » Файлы » Рефераты » Ағылшын тілі|
Competition “Atazhurt” The theme: THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IN GREAT BRITAIN
|[ Скачать с сервера (26.6 Kb) ]||26.02.2014, 12:43|
|Competition “Atazhurt” |
The theme: THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IN GREAT BRITAIN
The aim of the lesson:
-to practice past material and remember it;
- to practice pupil’s knowledge about the education in GB and KZ;
-to develop pupils’ abilities in oral comprehension;
Visual aids: cards, the table with dollars.
Plan of the extra – curricular work.
The procedure of the lesson.
Two teams take part in the competition. Each team has a captain. Each team consists of tree pupils
1st round – Otkel.
The captains of each team must answer 2 questions in 30 seconds. Each correct answer is equal to 5 points.
The question for the 1st captain.
1. When do students get degrees of Bachelor of Science?
2. What degrees get the students after four years of study?
The question for the 2nd captain.
1. When do students get a master's degree?
2. Can the college students continue their study at universities?
|Просмотров: 1628 | Загрузок: 165 ||
|Всего комментариев: 0|